A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Linky Love Thank You ~ Round 2

A Blog Catalog Thank you for all who stop for a visit. Thank you so much for being a part of my community.

Texas Medical Freak
Elle Eatist
My Chic Things
Toast & Egg & Me
Hydropathy
Dreams Are Yours To Share
Zero RC
Prince of Wall Street
Barbara's Journey Toward Justice
Jude's Blog
Poetry Through The Years
Your Caring Angels
Tips, Observations & More
For Koloured Grrls Only
Life on a Southern Farm
Magic & Moments at Dragonfly Cottage
Olga, The Traveling Bra
My Big Fat Losing Blog
Dog Lover
Nature Shows & Dreams
A Moment to Remember
Daily Adventures in a Semi-Boring Life
Keeping The Dream
Thai Massage
Positive Communication
Stop Apathy Now
Purple Wren
Just a Thought
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Amusingly Random
Paula's Poetry
Mommy Loves Diamonds
Mental Stimulation
Revellian

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Thank you too, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog!
Peace to you,

Ellen

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Andrea!!! I want to tell you that I think your blog is a blog of substance and articles written with passion and drive. Thank you very much for the mention!!!!!!! I hope 2008 is a great year for you.

Beth Anderson said...

Oh thank you so much for the luv! Back at ya chic girly girl!

hulag said...

Wow. That is a long list of adorable links.

AC Associates said...

Hi Ellen,
So very nice of you to visit again. My linky love is really a simple thank you to the great people and blogs I've come across.


Dear Bobby,
SO nice to see you. I visit you often ya know, but I always have trouble leaving comments on your page. After your low spot a bit ago, I didn't want to constantly check up, but I hope you know I was here at any time if needed. I'm thrilled to see your optismistic attitude and more relaxed mood. YOU GO! Glad to have you back.
Thanks for your kind words. They mean ALOT to me. Let's hope 2008 brings us much peace, love, happiness, faith and hope...ok, and some wealth too! ;0)
Blessings~


Hi Chic girl,
You're welcome. Thank YOU for being a part of my circle of friends.


Wangbu,
thanks for visiting. Yes, it is an interesting list, isn't it? Many great people and blogs. Hope you visit some.
I'll be doing more linky love real soon.

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More