A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy or Sad Tag

Angelbaby over at Your Caring Angels Tagged me with the Happy or Sad meme...

I was curious to see what this Happy Sad Test would reveal about me. I think it came out pretty accurate.




You Are 96% Happy



It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.

You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.



I'm tagging:

Robin
Bobby
Sam
Robin
Ellen
Zubli
Hye
Speedcat
Beth
John
Mariuca
Louise

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Andrea,

wow, congrats!! 96% happy, that's really great..
Though I'm totally aware that happiness depends on your own mindset, on how you view the stuff that happens to you, I must admit I don't think I'd score a 96%..

But then again, it really is a welcome reminder to start enjoy the beautiful things to do happen a bit more.. Thanks!!

By the way... uhhmm.. I'm not really sure if it's me you're tagging me, if so, thanks!!
I'm going to try the test right now!

AC Associates said...

Hi Ellen,
Yup, I tagged you! Let me kow what this test revealed a out you. I found the questioning to be interesting...
Thanks for stopping by,

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Thank you Angels, I find this tagged relevant to me, my life, and blogging. So, I did it. Here is a post on it. http://atotalblog.wordpress.com/2008/02/04/ac2369-4/
Thanks, more please...

AC Associates said...

Hi Zubli,
I left a comment for you on your blog. As soon as I received this tag, I thought of you. And, I knew you'd get 100% ! I'm catching up though...life is good.

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More