A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Surprise In The Mail

My niece/goddaughter is a year and half and she is just a delight. She has brought new life to the family.

Of course my brother and sister-in-law constantly take pictures of her (how can you resist!) and try to share them with us when ever possible.

Today I received a wonderful surprise in the mail. My sister in law had gotten custom Photo Cards made and sent them to the family (and her friends)...'just because'.

What a great idea! I know my other family members were probably just as happy about receiving this surprise in the mail as I was. It sure brought a smile to my face.

I called my sister in law and she said she went to cardsdirect.com and easily ordered the customs cards. I went to the site because it got me thinking how I could use this photo card for business and use my logo or business card on the front. I was impressed at the quality of the card.

I don't have a way to show you what my card looked like, but here's the card. I took this off their site..of course mine had my niece on it. This card is sure to be a keepsake.



Cardsdirect.com offers a huge assortment of cards and photo cards to choose from:
Business Greeting Cards, Anniversary Cards,Birthday Cards, Congratulations Cards,Get Well Cards,Sympathy Cards,Thank You Cards,Thinking of You Cards Welcome Cards,Assortment Packs,All Occasion Cards,Photo & Custom Cards, Custom Greeting Cards,Photo Calendar Cards,Photo Holder Cards and Holiday Cards.

You don't pay for personalization or the custom verses and shipping is a flat $5.00. I think it's a good deal.

Next time you are sending special or holiday cards, you might want to surprise someone with a photo card and bring a smile to someones face...

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More