A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saved From Embarrassment

Ok, I think I cursed myself writing about my teeth the other day. haha,....things were going along much better with the bout of sensitive teeth, but today I have a different problem.

I was doing the dreaded house cleaning and stopped to eat lunch. While chewing, I felt a sensation of my tooth breaking...something wasn't right. Then I felt something odd...

When I looked in the mirror, I saw that my cap pulled off. Dear Lord, not today! I am going into New York City tonight to a club to see a band that I like. I'll be so embarrassed going on a date with a missing tooth.
Now what?...Like I always do, I call my Mom for her help. She's always having problems with her teeth,so I figured she'd know what to do.

She says I need temporary dental repair. She said she has used a product when she lost a filling and it provided temporary relief of pain and discomfort and she believes it works on caps.

Ok, so I go to the store and find Dentemp OS. Reading the package it says that I would just have to remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No mess and no mixing. There's also several applications in each vial. It states it
replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns.
I can eat again within 30 minutes of setting. This product was also tested and fully complies with FDA Regulations for Oral Care, so I feel safe in using it.

I have to say that in about an hour, from start to finish, I have a temporary dental repair that will work until I call the dentist on Monday. I am so glad that Mom knows best. This saved me from not only the discomfort, but the embarrassment I would have felt later on.



No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More