A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeling the Affect of the Time Change

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the affect of the time change? Ever since we changed to day light savings time, I'm feeling tired and unproductive. I know it will just take a few more days to adjust, but in the mean time, I decided to slow down until I've become accustom to the change. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the additional sunlight. This will eventually give me more energy and I am so ready for the warm weather!

Sometimes I forget I'm not wonder woman. ha...you know, I think I can do it all without feeling any affects. Well I guess at times it does catch up with me. Lately the mornings are the hardest. It still feels like I'm getting up an hour earlier.

Some ways to take a break and slow down: These have rejuvenated me

If it's possible, take a solitary break from everyone around you. Enjoy your own company. Do something you enjoy by yourself.

Take a break from your usual routine. One day decide to take a different route to work. Break your daily habits for a day. Enjoy the change of scenery.

Take a break for 10 -20 minutes.Close your eyes, sit and relax. Enjoy the peace.
Let your thoughts flow. Do some day dreaming. Focus on your breathing.

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More