A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being Thankful on Thanksgiving

Today as we celebrate Thanksgiving with our families and friends, will you truly take time out to reflect on what you are thankful for?

I have been doing that quite often this year. Pretty much on a daily basis...being thankful. For my health, for my life, for all I have, my family and friends, the opportunities that come my way and the love that surrounds me.

Abundance can be brought into your life if you declare to the universe that you are thankful. This can easily be done on a daily basis. I find that I'm in a better mood when I take time to appreciate something that makes me happy and be thankful for it. My heart seems to fill with happiness...

What are you thankful for?

I think many, many people take for granted what they have in their life. Maybe focusing only on the negatives...the problems, the stresses, the little things that may annoy or aggravate you. We might forget what we have and appreciate them.

Count your blessings. Take a moment each day and be thankful for something in your life. As you're driving in your car or sitting quietly by yourself, even while watching TV... just take a minute and be thankful.

As you see something that excites you or makes you feel good, as you smell food cooking, drive to work, come home to family, enjoying the company of friends or even your pet, your many possessions, your health and so on...be thankful!

Some people are not blessed as you and I are. Many have worse problems or live in worse conditions and/or simply do not have all that we have.

Take a break during your day...starting today...and be thankful and count your blessings...ask the universe for more of what makes you happy. Be positive and say...I like this...bring more more!

May you all enjoy your Thanksgiving. Many blessings to you all

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More