A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

eBay To The Rescue

I know you are all familiar with eBay and I was wondering how many actually use their site?

I really never used Ebay to shop for anything before. Surprising I know...

My son had used eBay to sell items and he was completely satisfied with his experience. He made a ton of money selling sport related items.

The other day while putting on one of my favorite perfumes, I realized the bottle was just about empty. I wear this perfume mostly in the spring/summer. It's a perfume I had bought from MaryKay awhile ago and I know they don't make it anymore.I always see advertisements for eBay and decided to take a look.

To my surprise I found several sellers offering this perfume. I placed a bid and in the end I won. For $6 and a few bucks for shipping, I'll be receiving a full bottle of my favorite perfume. What a bargin!
Win Your Bid Today At eBay!


Now I know I'll be using eBay more often. If you are a buyer or seller on eBay, has your experience been a positive one?

If You Broke It, Lost It, Need It Cheap, Or Just Can't Find It Anywhere Else, Find It At eBay!



No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More