A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sponsor Me With a Donation to Alzheimer's Research

I am determined to make a difference! By participating in the 2007 Memory Walk, I have committed myself to raise money for Alzheimer research and to care for people with the disease.

Currently over 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease. Unless we find a way to change the course, 16 million Americans could have Alzheimer’s by 2050.

I want to fight this devastating disease, but I can't do it without the help of others.

On October 7th, I will be walking along with my Mom and a few of my friends in Princeton, New Jersey at the Alzheimer's Memory Walk. This is in memory of my Grandmother, who suffered a great deal from this disease.

If you care to sponsor me, even if only $1, we can support this cause. I have received $195.00 so far. Thank you to my friends, co-workers and the partners of the firm.

You can donate online by going HERE.
I started by donating $10 using this online method.

Thank you in advance for your help and sponsorship. I will acknowledge anyone who contributes and keep you updated on the final tally.

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More