A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Improve Your Self Image With Affirmations

I believe in Affirmations.You can turn negative self-talk into something more positive when repeating positive affirmations to yourself on a daily basis. Ok, so you might not see an instant change within yourself, but if you stay committed, you will.

You have the power to achieve what you want in life. Using affirmations is one of life's powerful strategies.

Here are some Affirmations I wanted to share with you. These were posted by Positive Affirmations. Visit her site for you will read other enlightening posts to help improve the quality of your life and promote positive self image.

I owe no explanations for my behavior, that is legally, morally, and ethically right.

I am different and I embrace it.

I dare to be different.

I accept my differences with pleasure.

I am trustworthy.

I can be trusted.

I am fit, healthy and attractive.

I am confident and unaffected by negative attitudes around me

My possibilities are endless.

I radiate love and happiness.

AFFIRMATIONS FOR HAPPINESS
I am happiest when I accept people for who they are.

I am happiest when I forgive others.

My happiness is found in life’s little surprises.

I find happiness in forgiveness.

I choose to live happy.

I find happiness in never quitting.

I find happiness in the little things in life.

I find happiness in being myself.

I am happiest when I am in a positive place.

I find happiness with positive affirmations.

I find eternal happiness with my family.

I am happy when I spend quality time with good friends.

Do you have a favorite affirmation that has helped within your life?

1 comment:

Michael Mayrhofer said...

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. positive affirmations for men

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More