A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Women ARE from Venus


As with many other women, my life wasn't always easy. I had to keep on moving forward, keep a positive attitude, accept things I could not change and learn ways to succeed.

I believe we can do whatever we set our minds out to do. Never stop Believing! Dream, Set Goals, Learn all you can, Learn to be Self-Sufficient and picture yourself being Successful at whatever it is you want it to be.

I see many women who are dependant, who are unhappy with where they are in their life, are full of regrets and afraid to make changes, have low self esteem and won't seek out advice or help. It hurts me to see this.

I don't have the word "can't" in my vocabulary. Don't you either! I want this blog to be by women, for women. Helping eachother with posts that inspire, motivate, support. Offering tips and stories on how to cope with any subject that touches our lives. Be it a successful business, relationships, family, health and even disappointments that we learned to overcome. I don't know about you, but I find comfort and strength in reading an inspirational quote on occasion or a friend who has some helpful advice.

Please contribute to this blog: share your successes, tell me about someone who truly inspires you, offer a tip on how you dealt with a situation, tell us a funny story that happened to you or with your kids. We can help eachother deal in a women's world....

** An invitation to men: You too can be a part of this blog. Tell us about a woman that inspired you, supported you and gave you strength. I'm sure a "man from mars" can learn about a "woman from venus"

Email me @ andrea@acassociatesusa.com and I will post your story and include your link to your blog / website or stay anonymous...your choice.

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More