A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank you Angelbaby !

I have received yet another honor. This one coming fromAngelbaby. She is so very kind. Thank you so much for this award. You brightened my day. It's times like this that I feel motivated to continue writing.



These are the instructions that came with it:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you thinking of me. Now I am passing the award to:

1. Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation

2. Wishing On A Falling Star

3. Revellian Dot Com

4. The Big Bald Blog

5. Daily Blissings

6. Texas Medical Freak

7. Space Of Reality

3 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks Andrea! You are such a wonderful person and you really made my day. I really needed something positive today and you are a light in the blogosphere!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so good on your blog. I am so glad you are joining in on the fun!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

AC Associates said...

Bobby,
You're so welcome and once again, you overwhelm me with your kind words.

Angelbaby,
Thank you for thinking of me. I've had a rough time this year with illness and now with back surgery tomorrow, so I've been on and off my blogs. I hope to get back to where I once was real soon.
I always enjoy FUN and looking forward to much much more of it!
Blessings

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More