A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Friday, January 9, 2009

Banking Lesson ~ Conclusion

The problem I had with my bank that I had posted about the other day has finally come to a close. I did have to make additional phone calls and I did have to complete a complaint form with the FDIC, but the ending was in my favor.

First, let me back up to the events leading to this happy ending. I spoke with a customer service representative of the bank who after not being able to answer why on their online banking site, the check in question was listed as being posted on the 26th and not the 24th as they insisted, she accused me of tampering with their online banking website. Can you imagine? I was so furious, I just hung up the phone.

Instead of faxing the complaint to the FDIC right away, I decided to fax the complaint to the VP of The Provident Bank. Of course I included the details of the accusation that I tampered with the Banks website.

Well, within 20 minutes of faxing that complaint, I received a phone call from the assistant to the VP. She apologized profusely, explained a few things that made things a bit more clear on how the bank operates as far as transactions go, but in the end, I did receive the credit I believed I deserved.

So...it helps to not give up when you believe in something. And not accept any ole answer you receive from a company. Sure this a whole mess took some time, but it was worth it.

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More