A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time sure Flies...Now to Catch up

I can not believe more than a month has past since I have posted here. Life is sure keeping me busy...My mom always said...as you get older, you will see that time sure flies. She's right.

I have encountered good and bad times, happy and sad occurrences, but life is good. I have reconnected with a couple girlfriends and it's such a warm feeling to have them back in my life. Oh, for one reason or another, you lose touch. Maybe they have gotten married or moved away, but when you are talking with one of your female friends after a long gap of silence,it's such a good feeling to pick up where you left off...as if time stood still. You find the bond is still there. Makes you feel almost giddy...laughing, sharing. Your spirit is definitely lifted.

Let's see...what else...um, I started a new business, which happened only because I thought I was helping a friend out. To my surprise, I am quite impressed with the company I have become affiliated with. It truly is a company by woman, for woman. I'm speaking about Avon. They sure want you to succeed and give you everything to make that happen. I have to say I am truly pleasantly surprised with what I have experienced thus far and to think I only spent $10 to get it all started. The best money I've spent. The website they gave me is remarkable and it's free. Ladies (or the men out there), if you want to make some extra money, this is something to look into. It's like having your own personal mentor...teaching you about business, marketing, products etc with the courses they provide you combined with a motivational coach in your corner..how can you go wrong?!

I am now looking forward to a trip to Florida in October. My girlfriend and I are escaping for a few days to relax. Can't wait...

I hope you all have been well and life is treating you kindly. I will be posting on a more regular basis and getting back to my routine.

1 comment:

Mas-Raden said...

very nice, i like it. . .

hi from mas raden

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More