A place to inspire, motivate and encourage by providing posts on self improvement, health, family, women (and men), life, prayer, poems, quotes of wisdom and share ideas about life.

a

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

For All Your Scale Needs

I am watching my weight a little more closely these days, so I wanted to get an accurate, reliable bathroom scale. I never owned a bathroom scale before. I found this site which offers many different kinds of weighing scales.

Can you believe they have a "talking" scale? I guess that would be a good choice since my eyesight isn't what it used to be. And to help with the nutritional value of the foods I am eating, I can purchase this Nutriscale to give me the fat, salt, calories, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and proteins in it.

Believe it or not, I even found a Christmas present for my brother. A digital fish scale. Who knew? He can now weigh his catch of the day.

And for my business I found a digital shipping scale. Since I like to purchase postage on line, I have trouble determining the weight of a large envelope or package,so this scale will solve this problem.

I can't believe at this one site, I accomplished many things. A bathroom scale to monitor my weight, a scale to give me the nutritional value of the foods I am eating, a fish scale for a Christmas present and a shipping scale to solve my postage needs. wow!

No comments:

BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT CDs! Learn more about the world's most powerful collection of brainwave entrainment CDs. Enjoy ultra-deep meditation, Einstein's brain, total relaxation, the first "digital drug", and more. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More

BALANCE your CHAKRA - Your body feeling tight and muscles tangled? Chakra points imbalanced and out-of-alignment? Use binaural beats to feel great about yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Brand new CD just released. FREE International shipping and handling. Click Here to Learn More